Wednesday 9 January 2013

Litter and Dog Mess: good and bad!!

It is getting to that time of year again: when all the grass and growth has given way to slush and bare soils. I say bare soil: if you can see it sometimes through the litter that accumulates.

There is a dog warden  report out this week, from the days we had a dog warden, at the Town Council meeting. This mentions the fines that were imposed at the time. The worst places again this year, as far as I can see, for litter, are the sidings alongside the Galley Hill Bridge. A disgrace really - Bottles, Cans and half-eaten Talkaways are thrown down there!

I will take some photos and get back. Then I will ask Environmental Health if they can do something about it!!

The dog mess - not that bad I am told but Yuk where it is allowed to be left on footpaths.

No comments: