Tuesday 12 July 2016

Holdingham Housing: all around!!

I seem to be involved in meetings about Housing in our area, at the moment. Holdingham Grange and the proposed 1400 houses in Sleaford West. 


Anyway the Holdingham Grange houses/properties are coming along fast with the first ones expected for sale this Autumn. I spoke to the Site Manager who confirmed this information. 2,3 and 4 bedroom properties. See the site. 



Post Note: The Show House (the first one shown) is now complete and open for viewing.  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can I ask if this development is near the biogas area. I was thinking of buying one but I am worried about this and have read about a chicken farm also.

John Charlesworth said...

The biogas I think you are referring to, is between Sleaford and Kirkby La Thorpe. That has no effect, to my knowledge, on this development. It is the A17 itself that could get busy with the Lorries carrying the raw materials. The chicken farm was turned down by NKDC. However talk to Holdingham Grange (Persimmon) and if necessary NKDC Planning. The houses they are building look fine. I live not far from the new development on the other side of the Lincoln Road.

Cheers.