Wednesday 10 September 2014

Amended Plans For Anaerobic Plant

Post Note: I have sent in my comments on the amended plans!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So do the plans make it any safer  for those using the Sustrans Cycle way:  Sleaford to Leasingham? What about the effects on the New Wood nearby? 

Has that been addressed?  Councils have a duty to debate Biodiversity!!


The address at N.K.D.C Planning is at: Planning Online.

Update: My letter arrived by post today - in addition to the one I received by e-mail. As far as I am concerned there is still a long way to go: the issues relating to cycle/walker safety and biodiversity of the New Wood are still not addressed. That and the traffic flows that will accrue.

Over to you County and District Councillors. 

No comments: